Re: sosend() and mbuf
- From: Max Laier <max@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:38:13 +0200
On Tuesday 04 August 2009 00:03:40 Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@xxxxxx> writes:
One thing that springs to mind is that kern_open() will dereference
td->td_proc, and AFAIK kthread_create() does not associate the thread
with a process.
This is wrong, and contradicts what I wrote further down. Just ignore
IIRC, kernel threads don't have root.
/"\ Best regards, | mlaier@xxxxxxxxxxx
\ / Max Laier | ICQ #67774661
X http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/ | mlaier@EFnet
/ \ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Against HTML Mail and News
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: sosend() and mbuf
- Next by Date: Re: sys/cdefs.h not included automatically
- Previous by thread: Re: sosend() and mbuf
- Next by thread: Re: sosend() and mbuf