HEADSUP: Call for FreeBSD Status Reports - 2Q/2012
- From: Daniel Gerzo <danger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 21:31:12 +0200
I would like to remind you that the next round of status reports
covering the second quarter of 2012 are due on July 15th, 2012. As this initiative is very popular among our users, I would like to
ask you to submit your entry as soon as possible, so that we can compile the report in a timely fashion.
Do not hesitate and write us a few lines; a short description about
what you are working on, what your plans and goals are, or any other
information that you may consider interesting is always welcome. This way we can inform our community about your great work!
Check out the reports from the past to get some inspiration of how
your submission might look like.
If you know about a project that should be included in the status
report, please let us know as well, so we can poke the responsible
people to provide us with something useful. Updates to submissions from
the previous reports are welcome too.
Note that the submissions are accepted from anyone involved within the
FreeBSD community, you do not have to be a FreeBSD committer. Anything
related to FreeBSD can be covered.
Please email us the filled-in XML template which can be found at
monthly@xxxxxxxxxxx, or alternatively use our web based form located at
For more information, please visit http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/.
We are looking forward to see your submissions!
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Interfacing devices with multiple parents within newbus
- Next by Date: Re: Training wheels for commandline (was Re: Pull in upstream before 9.1 code freeze?)
- Previous by thread: Interfacing devices with multiple parents within newbus
- Next by thread: mtree(8) reservation of 16 -1 char in mtree files...