SMALL FreeBSD capable board
- From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:36:30 +0200 (CEST)
i am looking for SMALL and specifically low power board that can run from battery, can run FreeBSD and have at least one ethernet and one USB port, and reasonable amount of memory (32MB at least).
WiFi not needed. some more than few MB flash is, as well as about 10 GPIO ports or useful SPI port.
I already see a lot of useful supported ones in source tree, with ARM and MIPS.
I want to make portable router PLUS my own add own hardware, and have full control over software running on it.
Ethernut 5 seems great
but no info about price and availability in Poland
freebsd-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-hackers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: How to Expose Chip-level Ethernet Statistics?
- Next by Date: Re: SMALL FreeBSD capable board
- Previous by thread: How to Expose Chip-level Ethernet Statistics?
- Next by thread: Re: SMALL FreeBSD capable board