2 adsl connections load balancing with natd/ipfw

From: Evren Yurtesen (yurtesen_at_ispro.net.tr)
Date: 05/25/04

    Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 23:46:10 +0300
    To: freebsd-isp@freebsd.org

    Hi,

    I looked for such a long time in mailing lists and google but I couldnt
    find anything conclusive about how can I do load balancing for 2 ADSL
    links I have. I have 2 ADSL connections to the same ISP and they are the
    same speed. I just want to load balance it so that both links will be
    used evenly (or about even).

    Any tips or suggestions?

    Evren