RE: php4 port build changes

From: John Brooks (john_at_day-light.com)
Date: 07/27/04

    To: "Freddie Cash" <fcash-ml@sd73.bc.ca>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
    Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:04:57 -0500

    eventually found that, but it still didn't provide very much
    help in tracking them down. if it had just indicated that
    extensions were now in a different port.

    but such is life, at least it was fun hunting them down. ;-)

    --
    John Brooks
    john@day-light.com

    • Re: Installing php4
      ... >the reason why all of the module support was moved out into a separate ... >extensions port. ... >While this move to specifying all of the PHP modules as loadable ... >that use PHP can now explicitly list all of the extensions they ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Installing php4
      ... >the reason why all of the module support was moved out into a separate ... >extensions port. ... >While this move to specifying all of the PHP modules as loadable ... >that use PHP can now explicitly list all of the extensions they ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: Is Forth more focused on detail rather than on concept?
      ... proprietary extensions sucks a lot. ... E.g. the VFX port for MINOS has 1500 ... The next port will have those 1500 lines again, ... far more time implementing libraries outside the kernel than time ...
      (comp.lang.forth)
    • RE: php4 port build changes UPDATE
      ... It seems the extensions are now in a completely separate ... > Subject: php4 port build changes ... The end result is that basic items like session support, ...
      (freebsd-isp)
    • Re: Installing php4
      ... When I run make install ... > Major revision to the port, for reasons that I don't find very obvious. ... While this move to specifying all of the PHP modules as loadable ... extensions makes a great deal of sense from one point of view -- ports ...
      (freebsd-questions)