Re: asp/aspx support for Javascript in Apache?

From: Bob Martin (bob_at_buckhorn.net)
Date: 07/28/04

    Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:49:57 -0500
    To: David Wolfskill <david@egation.com>

    .asp is active server pages, .aspx is .net active server pages.

    These are nearly always written in vb.script or C#

    You might want to have a look at mono, and instant asp
    http://www.go-mono.com
    http://www.halcyonsoft.com/

    I've not used either. We run a hardend NT box just for this stuff, but
    I've heard good things about these products. YMMV

    Bob