Re: changing ttl size of forwarding packet

На Tuesday 24 July 2007 19:46:26 Samit написа:
Hi,

iptables can easily do it via mangle table. Is there any way using ipfw2
to change the ttl size of the forwarding packets?

Samit

As far as I know there is no way to manipulate TTL with ipfw. There is a way
to manipulate TTL with pf: http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/

--
PGP KeyID: 0x3118168B
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu

  • Re: changing ttl size of forwarding packet
    ... to change the ttl size of the forwarding packets? ... perhaps you are looking for the IPFW transparent firewall option, which prevents it from decrementing the TTL in order to make a ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: changing ttl size of forwarding packet
    ... As far as I know there is no way to manipulate TTL with ipfw. ... Cannot migrate to pf as I am using dummynet. ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: changing ttl size of forwarding packet
    ... Is there any way using ipfw2 ... to change the ttl size of the forwarding packets? ... As far as I know there is no way to manipulate TTL with ipfw. ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • changing ttl size of forwarding packet
    ... Is there any way using ipfw2 ... to change the ttl size of the forwarding packets? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (freebsd-isp)