Building hardware agnostic systems
- From: "Eric W. Bates" <ericx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:28:06 -0400
I'm having trouble building a machine which I can reliably clone onto another machine and have everything run correctly.
My make.conf has no CPUTYPE, CFLAGS, or COPTFLAGS. Does the default -O cause gcc to build hardware specific? Do I need NO_CPU_CFLAGS and NO_CPU_COPTFLAGS as well?
Typically, my kernel boots OK (I usually use GENERIC anyway); but some of the ports don't work. Notably clamd sometimes segfaults when I move it to another machine.
freebsd-isp@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-isp-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: I've fubar-ed something
- Next by Date: Download and upgrade Acrobat Dynamic PDF 2010 for Windows
- Previous by thread: I've fubar-ed something
- Next by thread: Download and upgrade Acrobat Dynamic PDF 2010 for Windows