ANNOUNCE: net/tcpdump Radiotap-aware port committed.

From: Bruce M Simpson (bms_at_FreeBSD.org)
Date: 12/11/03

    Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:06:41 +0000
    To: freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org, consume-thenet@lists.consume.net

    All,

    I've just committed a new port of tcpdump 3.8.1 with David Young's
    radiotap patches. On FreeBSD 5.2 I was able to get the radiotap headers
    from the wi(4) driver with this. This is fairly bleeding edge so there
    may be rough edges around it, play with it and let me know how you get on.

    The main motivation for committing the port was to bring in features like
    this without disrupting the vendor branch of tcpdump/libpcap in the FreeBSD
    base system.

    I'll be looking at bringing dstumbler back into the fold next. Have fun,
    and happy warwalking!

    Regards,
    BMS