Re: Changing time causes ipv6 panics

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:56:44 -0800,
Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Could you try the patch attached below?

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I started testing this
patch on HEAD and RELENG_6 shortly after you sent it, and I haven't been
able to reproduce the panic I was seeing, either accidentally or on purpose. :)

That's a good news, but do you mean the panic you mentioned before
(copied below)?

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:31:35 -0800,