ProSum ATM card
- From: "Piotr Reda" <piotr.reda@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:54:58 +0200
I have to make a router with an ATM 155Mb/s interface ProSum PROATMFM on 77252 chipset. I heard that this card has a serious problem with small packets on FreeBSD operating system.
Which version shoul I used? Maybe FreeBSD-CURRENT (AKA 7.0-CURRENT)?
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: reset netstat statistics
- Next by Date: Re: patch for IPSEC_NAT_T
- Previous by thread: reset netstat statistics
- Next by thread: Re: PF or "traceroute -e -P TCP" bug?