Re: IPFW/Divert problem...
- From: Eric F Crist <ecrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:43:10 -0600
On Nov 6, 2007, at 9:28 AM, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
Eric F Crist wrote:In the your /etc/ipfw.sh script you should use "-f" flag when you runI am, but that has nothing to do with my problem. My problem is that,
ipfw flush command.
during system boot, I'm asked the following question:
Loading divert daemons Are you sure? [yn]:
The system sits there indefinitely until the question is answered. I
need this to go away.
Are you sure? Please, show your script. I think these is two different
1) Loading divert daemons - probably from some of your third party software
2) Are you sure? [yn] - message from ipfw, when you run `ipfw flush` in the
So, I looked, and you were right, it was two different messages. I had "ipfw flush -f" rather than "ipfw -f flush".
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: IPFW/Divert problem...
- Next by Date: rh0
- Previous by thread: Re: IPFW/Divert problem...
- Next by thread: where did the peak mbuf stat go ?