Re: kern/118897: [bfe] Kernel Panic acquiring IP address from DHCP server on newly enabled netcard
- From: Manolis Kiagias <sonicy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:11:16 +0200
Manolis Kiagias wrote:
yongari@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:Continuing with this, I just realized that the machine that replaced the
Synopsis: [bfe] Kernel Panic acquiring IP address from DHCP server on newly enabled netcardI'll give it a try this afternoon and let you know.
State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 15 02:06:33 UTC 2009
I think all known bugs in bfe(4) were fixed.
Can you still reproduce the issue on 6.4-RELEASE or 7.1-RELEASE?
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Jan 15 02:06:33 UTC 2009
one exhibiting this, does not have a bfe(4) but a bge(4).
I no longer have access to any machine with bfe. FWIW, bge(4) works
fine performing the same steps.
Please feel free to close this report.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: howto determine network device unit number? device.hints?
- Next by Date: Re: misc/130586: [re] if_re doesn't always attach to Realtek 8111C
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/118897: [bfe] Kernel Panic acquiring IP address from DHCP server on newly enabled netcard
- Next by thread: Re: misc/130586: [re] if_re doesn't always attach to Realtek 8111C