FreeBSD Router Problem
- From: "Shawn Everett" <shawn@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:43:12 -0800 (PST)
Here's a weird one... I set up FreeBSD 5.2 to act as a router. I used
the pf.conf script shown at:
Everything works just fine. Traffic is appropriately load balanced and
things work as expected.
Strangely after a few hours something just stops routing traffic. I can't
ping the remote gateways either. Both external interfaces still show the
correct IP addresses. Rebooting the BSD box solves the problem. Nothing
else gets rebooted.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD Router Problem
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD Router Problem
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/132107: [carp] carp(4) advskew setting ignored when carp IP used on a gif(4) interface
- Next by thread: Re: FreeBSD Router Problem