Re: kern/132885: [wlan] 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592
- From: Vany Serezhkin <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:00:09 GMT
The following reply was made to PR kern/132885; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Vany Serezhkin <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kern/132885: [wlan] 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:35:57 +0400
In last weekend i update system and this bug is 'magically' disappeared.
All works now.
Vany Serezhkin. Yandex. http://yandex.ru/
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: 802.11 QinQ in need of some help
- Next by Date: Re: Availability of Programmer's Guide for Broadcom 57XX LAN Controllers
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/132885: [wlan] 802.1x broken after SVN rev 189592
- Next by thread: Re: kern/132889: [ndis] [panic] NDIS kernel crash on load BCM4321 AGN driver