Re: low ath speed on 8.0-RC1
- From: Denis Shaposhnikov <dsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:55:37 +0400
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:46:41 -0700
Sam Leffler <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May be do you know why I'm getting normal speed (2Mb/s) for some
time after using "ifconfig bssid ..." command only?
When you set the bssid you reset the state of the tx rate control code
and that probably resets the tx rate to 24M.
Does it possible to disable tx rate control and lock wlan0 on
OFDM/54Mbps? Think it isn't right tha I have only 900K of transfer speed
without using of bssid command.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: RE: Point-to-Point interfaces regressions
- Next by Date: Re: Point-to-Point interfaces regressions
- Previous by thread: Re: low ath speed on 8.0-RC1
- Next by thread: Re: low ath speed on 8.0-RC1