stuck TIME_WAIT sockets
- From: Igor Sysoev <is@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 17:06:46 +0400
The TIME_WAIT sockets suddenly started to grow on a host running
FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE, date=2009.09.06.23.59.59
Usually there are 3,000-5,000 TIME_WAIT sockets on the host.
However, today they stared to grow, have reached 110,000 sockets in hour
and still remain on this level.
net.inet.tcp.msl is 30000.
The host uptime is 24 days, 21:53.
I have saved a coredump and may try to help to debug the issue.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD ARM network speed
- Next by Date: Re: stuck TIME_WAIT sockets
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/127587: [bge] [request] if_bge(4) doesn't support BCM576X family
- Next by thread: Re: stuck TIME_WAIT sockets