Re: kern/141843: [em] [vlan] Intel txcsum and assigned vlan invoke wrong dst MAC in TCP packets
- From: "Prokofiev S.P." <proks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 17:30:25 +0200
Thanks Pyun YongHyeon!
I apply patch em.csum_tso.20091230.patch and rebuild/reinstall kernel and have received successful result for tcp and udp connections (test by iperf).
But the hangs down/up nic bug do not disappear (kern/141285 without connection problems after your patch). Please pay attention to this problem.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: igb interrupt moderation
- Next by Date: Re: kern/142052: commit references a PR
- Previous by thread: Current problem reports assigned to freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
- Next by thread: Re: kern/141843: [em] [vlan] Intel txcsum and assigned vlan invoke wrong dst MAC in TCP packets