NDIS with Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- From: Yuriy Mileyko <ymileyko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 06:56:33 -0400
I am trying to set up an Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card on
my Thinkpad W510 running Freebsd 8.0-release (AMD64). I downloaded the
corresponding XP 64bit driver. It compiles successfully and seems to
load successfully (when I do kldload) but nothing happens, it doesn't
recognize the card. I have no idea what is wrong since no messages are
Any advice on how to proceed?
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Workaround automatic re-loading of network drivers
- Next by Date: Reproducible crash w/ IPv6 on FreeBSD 7.1 amd64 under VMware ESXi 3.5
- Previous by thread: 6-STABLE + zebra == Can't bind to stream socket
- Next by thread: Reproducible crash w/ IPv6 on FreeBSD 7.1 amd64 under VMware ESXi 3.5