why use INP_WLOCK instead of INP_RLOCK
- From: Jim <uukkhh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:54:33 -0800
I am not sure if anybody has asked it before. I could not find answer by
doing rough search on Internet, if it is duplicate question, sorry in
My question is that, for getting socket options in tcp_ctloutput() in
tcp_usrreq.c, why do we need to do lock with INP_WLOCK(inp) as setting
socket options does. Why do we just use INP_RLOCK(inp), as it looks not
changing anything in tcp control block?
Thank you for your kindly answer.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: panic: bufwrite: buffer is not busy???
- Next by Date: taps in rc.config
- Previous by thread: Re: panic: bufwrite: buffer is not busy???
- Next by thread: taps in rc.config