Re: kern/155142: [vr] vr0 without mac address
- From: yongari@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 23:56:56 GMT
Synopsis: [vr] vr0 without mac address
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 5 23:56:00 UTC 2011
Would you show me full dmesg(8) output of your box?
vr(4) was not touched for a long time so what is the last known
FreeBSD release that used to get correct station address on your
BTW, the FreeBSD's way to change the station address of controller
is to create a file in /etc directory with name
start_if.$INTERFACE_NAME. In other words, create a file with
/etc/start_if.vr0 and put the following content into the file.
ifconfig vr0 ether 00:01:02:03:04:05
These entries are read by sh(1) and executed before configuring
the interface. See rc.conf(5) for more information.
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Mar 5 23:56:00 UTC 2011
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: kern/155142: [vr] vr0 without mac address
- Next by Date: Re: em0 with latest driver hangs again and again (without "Watchdogtimeout" message!)
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/155142: [vr] vr0 without mac address