Re: kern/155597: [panic] Kernel panics with "sbdrop" message
- From: Vladimir Kutakov <vova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:00:05 GMT
The following reply was made to PR kern/155597; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Vladimir Kutakov <vova@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bug-followup@xxxxxxxxxxx, vova@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: kern/155597: [panic] Kernel panics with "sbdrop" message
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:35:34 +0300
We are looking into this problem a bit. The panic is reproducible easily by means of big http trafic. We ran apache benchmark on 3 next servers: ab -c40 -n20000000 'http://thehost/somesmallfile'. After just some minutes panic occurs.
However, after decreasing hw.igb.num_queues to 4 (default value is 8), it occurs only after 2 hours.
Finally, the server with hw.igb.num_queues=1 works good already 7 days.
It seems that some problem happens during parallel tcp processing.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: panic in dummynet
- Next by Date: Re: CFT: IPv6 DNS autoconfiguration (RFC6106 RDNSS and DNSSL)
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/155597: [panic] Kernel panics with "sbdrop" message
- Next by thread: select default outgoin IP for adapter with multiple ips, may be bug