Re: kern/145600: TCP/ECN behaves different to CE/CWR than ns2 reference
- From: remko@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:50:47 GMT
Synopsis: TCP/ECN behaves different to CE/CWR than ns2 reference
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Oct 12 14:50:09 UTC 2011
Reassign to networking team. Network people, this already had been
committed and might be interesting to commit to 7-stable as well.
If not please close the ticket.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: if_msk.c link negotiation / packet drops
- Next by Date: Re: if_msk.c link negotiation / packet drops
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/161483: [carp] [patch] when preemption is enabled carp interface assumes MASTERship immediately even with higher advbase/advskew
- Next by thread: recoomendations to a box