Re: kern/167768: [ipfilter] Fatal trap in ipfilter/ipnat
- From: Marc Albers <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 17:10:05 GMT
The following reply was made to PR kern/167768; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Marc Albers <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kern/167768: [ipfilter] Fatal trap in ipfilter/ipnat
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 18:58:01 +0200
so I guess the alternative is to downgrade to FreeBSD 8.* ?
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Fwd: [Ntop-misc] Announce: libzero (netmap)
- Next by Date: Re: kern/168183: [bce] bce driver hang system
- Previous by thread: Re: kern/167768: [ipfilter] Fatal trap in ipfilter/ipnat
- Next by thread: Re: kern/167806: [iwn] iwn driver panic on 9.0-STABLE-amd64