Recent research results?
- From: George Neville-Neil <gnn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:40:19 -0400
One of the things I'm hoping to do for the foundation is to start periodically publishing a list
of papers that reference or relate to FreeBSD. Basically a set of research highlights. I'll
be asking this same question on a few of our public mailing lists but I'm going to start here.
If you know of recent (< 1 year) results published using FreeBSD please email me off list. I
do track Luigi's and Lawrence Stewart's work, but I am sure there is plenty out there
that we ought to be talking about. For the purpose of this discussion "results" include:
1) Papers in journals or proceedings
2) Tech Reports (usually these are issued by companies and labs)
3) RFCs (sure, these are OS neutral but if someone here was involved that counts)
Again, please email me off list.
freebsd-net@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-net-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Interface ref counting when directly connected OSPF route withdrawn…
- Next by Date: Current problem reports assigned to freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
- Previous by thread: Interface ref counting when directly connected OSPF route withdrawn…
- Next by thread: account update