kernel compile errors - but how do I get the output

From: Tadimeti Keshav (keshav_tadimeti_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 03/02/04

    Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 05:37:31 +0000 (GMT)
    To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

    Hi all
    I have problems compiling my kernel.
    I have enabled:
    device udbp # USB Double Bulk Pipe devices

    I get errors at link time with udbp.o. I am not able
    to copy from aterm and paste to nedit.

    make > /home/abcd/make_log.log only says stop...
    But is does not contain the error output.

    I would appreciate any help.
    Thanks
    Tk

    =====
    -- K E S H A V T A D I M E T I --
    BeOS Air
    You have to pay for the tickets, but they're half the price of Windows Air, and if you are an aircraft mechanic you can probably ride for free. It only takes 15 minutes to get to the airport and you are cheuferred there in a limozine. BeOS Air only has limited types of planes that only hold new luggage. All planes are single seaters and the model names all start with an "F" (F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, etc.). The plane will fly you to your destination on autopilot in half the time of other Airways or you can fly the plane yourself. There are limited destinations, but they are only places you'd want to go to anyway. You tell all your friends how great BeOS Air is and all they say is "What do you mean I can't bring all my old baggage with me?"