How to mount second drive

From: Phil Thomson (philthom_at_freeshell.org)
Date: 05/16/04

    Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 19:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
    To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

    Hi all,

    Well, I got FreeBSD installed on my PC, but I can't figure out how to
    mount my second hard drive and have it automount each time I boot. I have
    a 3 GB drive on which I have the system installed, but I have a second 5
    GB drive I want to use as well. Do I just add a line to /etc/fstab? If so,
    what should it say? I would like the 2nd drive to mount somewhere in /mnt,
    which I guess is the usual location. TIA for any info.

    Phil

    Phil Thomson
    home: http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/
    label: http://www.centibel.org/