Periodic security scripts...

From: Ron Gilbert (lists_at_rzweb.com)
Date: 11/21/04

    To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
    Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:10:46 -0800

    I am getting my server set up to mail security reports every night, and
    there is a script for loginfail, but I don't see any to report
    successful logins, or su's or sudo commands. On my redhat machine, I
    could get this info.

    Before I go an write all these myself, is there a way to turn this
    reporting on, or is there a place to get scripts that do this?

    Ron

    • Re: Copy file with multiple names
      ... be reaching to assume thet I use a flawed concept just because I do not take ... Jeff C ... but I was asking for assistance on the script. ... I have automated pivot table reports generated from data. ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Re: Copy file with multiple names
      ... but I was asking for assistance on the script. ... Jeff C ... I have automated pivot table reports generated from data. ... I have been unsuccessful getting a script to move and rename the ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Re: another frustrating learner question, CLOS
      ... processing a data file in a one time script? ... The meat of Erik message is that the problems that have this kind of ... That's what I do all day, every day, because management needs reports, ... you put them in a script to generate ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: Help with first script please. files, directories, autocomplete
      ... reports named like this; 12345A-F.doc. ... Most inspections also require a technique which is saved as a pdf. ... My command line script will work like this: ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • How can I Ignore a null value
      ... So when that happens my script reports a failure of "User may already exist". ... strErrCode = Err.Number ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)