Batch Translation

From: Jeff Lewis (jlewis1957_at_netscape.net)
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:21:14 -0500
    To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

    I always suspected that MSDOS Batch files were the smallest of subsets of [insert favorite shell here]. Bit it's all I know well.

    Does anyone know of a web page that translates MSDOS batch file commands to [insert favorite shell here]?

    Jeff

    PS - I'm liking BASH.

    Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.