Re: HELP: how to enable telnet?

From: Joaquin Menchaca (linuxuser_at_finnovative.net)
Date: 01/18/05

    Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:10:11 -0800
    To: freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org

    Tyler Gee wrote:
    > I run sshd through cygwin on my winxp box with no problems and as far
    > as I could tell it is the only (or maybe just the best) way to do it.
    >
    > I used these directions: http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html
    >
    > -wtgee

    Sweet. Everyone's familar with win ssh clients, but not so much on
    sshd. I didn't know it was out. This is great! As I can have better
    interoperability between systems.

    I'm hoping to do rsync, ssh, sftp, and X through ssh for both home/work.
           For work, there'll be win to win file sync and also Solaris to
    Solaris. For home, I'll sync web pages between Mac/Win/FreeBSD.

       -- joaquin