Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 09:45:09PM +0800, Paul Ambrose wrote:
3 There is a missing feature list about DTrace, but no schedule list about
when to fix it.

We just need someone who wants to spend a lot of time working on it.

Without that, there is no point in putting up a schedule.

mcl

  • Re: http://www.freebsd.org/marketing/os-comparison.html
    ... when to fix it. ... We just need someone who wants to spend a lot of time working on it. ... there is no point in putting up a schedule. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Z196 Cobol pgm with higher CPU
    ... The z196 problem resulted from excessive MVCL execution in the compiled ... MCL was eventually updated in some way to avoid the problem. ... Is it possible that such a fix has implications ... some quite large reductions in average CPU time were gained from the ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Another KDE 4.x print problem?
    ... How many bug fix releases will there be in the 4.3 ... will it just go to 4.4.0 which means more features not bug ... The kde 4.x bumps are on a six-month schedule. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Analyse Timscale data problem
    ... > I fix this by pasting the resource name detail into a text column, ... Just for reference a 470 line schedule is not large but 140 resources on ... John ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Re: I cant play pinball
    ... don't even have a schedule to tell their customers when somebody is ... coming to fix the problem. ... Another completely lame response by them ...
    (rec.games.pinball)