flash plugin BSD vs linux

From: Osmany Guirola Cruz (osmany.guirola_at_cigb.edu.cu)
Date: 02/20/04

    To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
    Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:41:27 -0500

    Hi people
     I have a little problem whith the flash plugin on my BSD box. I installed the flash plugin port whithout problem but these not work , it showme a black screen in the place of the plugin and no picture no animation no nothing :-(. "i try mozilla and epiphany as browsers". i installed the linux-mozillafirebird port and the linux flash-plugin port and...... IT WORKS whitout problem .. WHY? HOW CAN I SOLVE THESE PROBLEM?