Create multiple jails by copying

From: Siddhartha Jain (sid_at_netmagicsolutions.com)
Date: 08/14/04

    Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:47:52 +0530
    To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

    • Creating multiple jails by copying
      ... I created one jail in FreeBSD 4.10. ... jail1 is functional. ... I get an error from sendmail-client, sshd, cron, sendmail cannot ...
      (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
    • [Full-disclosure] (no subject)
      ... oh so your paper rox better than all paper about chrooting sshd? ... Sometimes it may become profitable or necessary to jail the ssh daemon ... This paper will show you how to successfully jail sshd itself. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Jail crontab crashing?
      ... I've found the actual line from which the cron was crashing. ... I agree that it's stupid ti call this command when in jail, because jail don't have perms to touch system time, ... and immediately after that the cron dies with a core (core file is in /var/cron/cron.core), ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: Cant run whoami(id -un) inside chroot jail using openssh native jail support
      ... I have successfully setup a chroot jail using openssh's new native ... such as ld -un whoami logname. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ... Filtered by: TRUSTEM.COM's Email Filtering Service ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Fwd: Static Routes, gateways and the end of my sanity
      ... -}The scenario is that I have a server here with twin nics, bce0 and bce1; ... sshd is running inside the jail;). ... parent's sshd_config needs to say "ListenAddress 10.228.228.228". ...
      (freebsd-questions)