connections from dialup IP's

From: dave (dmehler26_at_woh.rr.com)
Date: 09/28/04

    To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:43:21 -0400

    Hello,
        Last evening i had a pretty determined dialup user try to ssh in to my
    system as root, the logs showed he tried for over 15 minutes. What i'd like
    to know is is there a way of dropping a connection from an IP if it connects
    more than x times in a minute? Or any other suggestions of dealing with
    this? I did a host lookup on the IP, 211.206.125.39
    which came back not found which kind of tells me he got offline. Suggestions
    welcome.
        Also i'm not familiar with the .kr domain i'd like to block connections
    from that one as well, same reason this one 4 minutes 165.132.58.56
    Thanks.
    Dave.