Re: WEBDAV on FreeBSD

From: Vizion (vizion_at_vizion.occoxmail.com)
Date: 05/29/05

    To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
    Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:18:28 -0700

    On Sunday 29 May 2005 10:09, the author Joshua Lewis contributed to the
    dialogue on-
     WEBDAV on FreeBSD:

    >What port do I install to setup WebDav?

    You install it in conjunction with apache

    >Any how is webdav useful.

    webDav stands for web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning - which is a
    havy handed way of saying your server can maintain a web accessed source
    control directory. It lets developers share files over the internet. If you
    want to know more I sugges you take a look at:
    www.webdav.org

    David

     Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
    Canal.

    • WebDav not working
      ... to install WebDav. ... System error 67 has occurred. ... You have not installed the WebDAV Redirector on your client system. ... You have not enabled WebDAV on your web site. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • Re: WEBDAV on FreeBSD
      ... On Sunday 29 May 2005 19:09, Joshua Lewis wrote: ... > What port do I install to setup WebDav? ... Since the server question was ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • RE: Microsoft Windows 2000 WebDAV Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
      ... check the version of Ntoskrnl.exe on your computer before you install this ... > They said the version of WEBDAV in OWA is not vulnerable to this exploit. ... Plug your security holes now! ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Http access to SVN, anyone?
      ... to _install_ the mod_security package. ... are just repeating more loudly that the PROPFIND method ... Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ... I'm going to read up a bit on WebDAV, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: WEBDAV on FreeBSD
      ... >>What port do I install to setup WebDav? ... >course it's a little overkill to install KDE if you just want to access ... Check out the new MSN Search! ...
      (freebsd-questions)