Re: WEBDAV on FreeBSD

From: Vizion (vizion_at_vizion.occoxmail.com)
Date: 05/29/05

    To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
    Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:18:28 -0700

    On Sunday 29 May 2005 10:09, the author Joshua Lewis contributed to the
    dialogue on-
     WEBDAV on FreeBSD:

    >What port do I install to setup WebDav?

    You install it in conjunction with apache

    >Any how is webdav useful.

    webDav stands for web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning - which is a
    havy handed way of saying your server can maintain a web accessed source
    control directory. It lets developers share files over the internet. If you
    want to know more I sugges you take a look at:
    www.webdav.org

    David

     Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing May/June bound for Europe via Panama
    Canal.