RE: BSD vs Linux Threads
- From: "Cody Holland" <cholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:36:19 -0600
Well in the past it was stated that on a MySQL server installed using
Linux threads was faster than using the native BSD threads. I'm in the
process of building a new MySQL 5 server with FreeBSD 5.4 and was
wanting to know if using the Linux threads was still faster.
> On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 02:14:05PM -0600, Cody Holland wrote:
> > Ok, I know this has come up before but I cannot find any good
> > documentation on BSD vs Linux threads using 5.4 or 6.0. This will
> > basically be for a multi-processor mysql 5 server. What are your
> > recommendations?
> What are your questions? :)
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: hi
- Next by Date: calcru: runtime went backwards
- Previous by thread: Re: BSD vs Linux Threads
- Next by thread: Re: BSD vs Linux Threads