Latest Nvidia Driver...
- From: Jeff Molofee <nehe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:03:43 -0700
Has anyone else noticed flickering along the edges of a video when playing high resolution video in mplayer using -vo xv? After upgrading to the latest driver, I have noticed that the edges of any video I play that is higher resolution than my monitor supports waves, flickers, etc. This happens in fullscreen (scaled to fit the monitor) and in windowed mode... ONLY if the video is off the left or top half of the screen. If I move the top left corner of mplayer completely onto the screen, the video is perfect, even though the bottom and right half are off the screen. Playing with -vo x11, gl or gl2 works fine, but is slower.
Would love some feedback if anyone knows what the problem is.
_______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: booting off 6.0 cdrom for Install
- Next by Date: Re: gvinum: adding plex and subdisks to existing volume
- Previous by thread: Recursive FTP upload tool?
- Next by thread: NX client & server