- From: Philip Juels <pjuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:49:45 -0500
I'm running into random seg faults during KDE and Gnome compilation, and I and others on the list suspect faulty RAM. Are there any utils out there that can test/diagnose RAM (aside from the laughable BIOS POST).
PJ _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: X.org 6.9 doesn't work with NVidia 7800 GTX (fwd)
- Next by Date: Re: X.org 6.9 doesn't work with NVidia 7800 GTX (fwd)
- Previous by thread: X.org 6.9 doesn't work with NVidia 7800 GTX (fwd)
- Next by thread: Re: RAM check