Re: Easy way to activate KQEMU for QEMU?
- From: Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 26 Jan 2006 15:55:51 -0500
Please don't top-post.
Xn Nooby <xnooby@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Awesome, so I could either deinstall both and re-install kqemu, or just
> rebuild qemu with the knob set? (I don't know what a knob is, but I think I
> can find out.)
By "knob" I just meant "something you can adjust to modify how it
works." In this case, it's a makefile variable called "WITH_KQEMU".
So you could use it by:
cd /usr/ports/emulators/qemu; make -DWITH_KQEMU
If you use portupgrade, you could put the variable setting
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Easy way to activate KQEMU for QEMU?
- Next by Date: Re: cannot find -ldl
- Previous by thread: Re: Easy way to activate KQEMU for QEMU?
- Next by thread: Problem with fsck