DRBD equivalent for FreeBSD?

Hi, im trying to implement a cluster using freebsd , heartbeat and postgres, i dont want to replicate the databaases using slony or similar, i want to mirror the storage, i have a hp msa500 with two set of arrays 1+0, i read on the linux-ha that it works fine on freeesd, but the DRBD software is oinly for linux, i want to use a similar solutions for replicate the data sets, whgat alternative do i have?

*http://www.drbd.org/*

---
thanks

  • Re: DRBD equivalent for FreeBSD?
    ... Can you run the linux prog on BSD with linux binary compatibility turned on? ... postgres, i dont want to replicate the databaases using slony or similar, i want to mirror the storage, i have a hp msa500 with two set of arrays 1+0, i read on the linux-ha that it works fine on freeesd, but the DRBD software is oinly for linux, i want to use a similar solutions for replicate the data sets, whgat alternative do i have? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: What is InfrastructureUpdate ?? object in AD list
    ... I dont know if this has anything to do with it but my GroupPolicies ... InfrastructureUpdates objectsa re being used to replicate some changes ... however it has to be removed from source domain. ...
  • Random bug
    ... I have a random wich i'm not able to replicate. ... Sometime i dont know why ... the XMLA return dont have the value node, all the other node are but no ...
    (microsoft.public.data.xmlanalysis)
  • database link in oracle
    ... I have created database link .But dont know where it store that .Novice ... Any help regarding this would be helpful.Actually I have to replicate ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Do I really need pfMigrate
    ... I'm in the same situation, but instead of replicate first, I'll use ... pfmigrate, and shutdown old Exch5.5. ... I dont know if what you do is also OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)