Re: Switch from SATA-RAID to gmirror?
- From: Igor Robul <igorr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:30:14 +0400
On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:13:02PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
Also, he need to tweak /etc/fstab before and after he goes to gmirrorOn Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 11:52:55AM +0100, Ashley Moran wrote:
I've just installed a new server with gmirror and I like it. I've got an
identical server running on-board RAID currently. Can I split the array
the BIOS, install gmirror on disk 1, reboot, and add the second disk in?
i think - just YES. no problem
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Switch from SATA-RAID to gmirror?
- Next by Date: Re: How to handle 'local' ports/packages?
- Previous by thread: Re: Switch from SATA-RAID to gmirror?
- Next by thread: Re: Switch from SATA-RAID to gmirror?