make buildworld errors
- From: "Jacob Jennings" <bloodofanubis@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:43:12 -0500
Hello, I am attempting to update my FreeBSD 6.0 installation's source
tree directly after the install. I have cvsup'ed "src-all" and run
"make buildworld" in /usr/src. However, this command fails in a
different spot each time with a segmentation fault. Once the error
message was "Internal compiler error: Segmentation fault: 11" and
another time it was "Segmentation fault: (core dumped): Error 139",
and I simply cannot find a solution to this on google or freebsd
forums. I read that it may be linked to bad memory, but I installed
memtest and ran it with no complaints therefrom. What could possibly
be the problem?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: NFS Server and MS Windows
- Next by Date: Re: make buildworld errors
- Previous by thread: 5.5-RELEASE gone from mirrors for alpha arch?
- Next by thread: Re: make buildworld errors