gutenprint - postscript - setup check

would you guys please check my setup. I have made it
the easiest in the world as far as I can tell.
When I send something (other than plain text) to lpr
my printer makes some bumping and warmup noises but
prints nothing.

# /etc/printcap

printf "\033&k2G" || exit 2

IFS="" read -r first_line
/usr/local/bin/gs -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=ijs \
-sIjsServer=/usr/local/bin/ijsgutenprint.5.0 \
-sDeviceManufacturer=EPSON \
-sDeviceModel=escp2-cx4800 \
-sPAPERSIZE=letter \
-sOutputFile=- - && exit 0
exit 2

Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37

Do You Yahoo!?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list