gutenprint - postscript - setup check
- From: Neil Short <neshort@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:42:35 -0700 (PDT)
would you guys please check my setup. I have made it
the easiest in the world as far as I can tell.
When I send something (other than plain text) to lpr
my printer makes some bumping and warmup noises but
printf "\033&k2G" || exit 2
IFS="" read -r first_line
/usr/local/bin/gs -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=ijs \
-sOutputFile=- - && exit 0
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Replacing windows XP at home.
- Next by Date: Re: [TYPO]What I would like to see, or "How many FreeBSD boxen are out there?"
- Previous by thread: FreeBSD = Free Software?
- Next by thread: Configure postfix to forward to isp smtp server?