gutenprint - postscript - setup check

would you guys please check my setup. I have made it
the easiest in the world as far as I can tell.
When I send something (other than plain text) to lpr
my printer makes some bumping and warmup noises but
prints nothing.

/etc/printcap:

# /etc/printcap

epson|lp:\
:sh:\
:sd=/usr/spool/lp:\
:lp=/dev/ulpt0:\
:if=/usr/local/libexec/printfilter:\
:mx#0:

====
/usr/local/libexec/printfilter
#!/bin/sh

printf "\033&k2G" || exit 2

IFS="" read -r first_line
/usr/local/bin/gs -dSAFER -dNOPAUSE -q -sDEVICE=ijs \
-sIjsServer=/usr/local/bin/ijsgutenprint.5.0 \
-sDeviceManufacturer=EPSON \
-sDeviceModel=escp2-cx4800 \
-sPAPERSIZE=letter \
-sOutputFile=- - && exit 0
exit 2

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37

  • Re: 2.6.12 Performance problems
    ... to tell me what was wrong with my setup, ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • exim4, sa-exim, clamav
    ... setup. ... I followed this guide: ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Debian-User)
  • problem installing gaphor
    ... Traceback: ... line 149, in setup ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Using Crystal 9, 10 or 11 with Minisoft ODBC on MPE 6.0
    ... do you have any setup or run time ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Problem with Profiling
    ... Collect2: ld returned 1 exit status ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (RedHat)