Re: qauestion using ed.
- From: Gary Kline <kline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:27:53 -0700
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 04:59:03PM -0700, Bill Campbell wrote:
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006, Gary Kline wrote:
How, pray tel, do I use ed to delete 23 lines? I can find "foo"
with /foo, but then .,20d or .,+20d or .,+20 d don't work.
If you use the ``ex'' invocation of vi(m), ``20dd'' should do it.
Thankee! This works for most /patterns, but "<script...."
I'm trying to get rid of. I've simplified the /pattern to
/<script type as below. Still get the stuff to stderr.
Any idea what?
Gary Kline kline@xxxxxxxxxxx www.thought.org Public service Unix
for files in *.php
/usr/bin/ex - $files <<\!
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Portmanger getting stuck in loop
- Next by Date: Re: Intel 82563EB + Blackford on v6.1
- Previous by thread: Re: qauestion using ed.
- Next by thread: Portmanger getting stuck in loop