DNS Blacklist Script?

Does anyone know of a script (or application) to automagically add a host to a dns blacklist? It would be very convenient to blacklist all the e-mails sent from a spammer to a honeypot address, or to blacklist all senders that thunderbird moves into the spam sub-folder.

Thanks,
Chris Maness

  • Re: Hourly script
    ... send out 200 e-mails every hour until the whole lot is processed ... I am assuming it is PHP and is running on either a remote host ... or your localhost Apache server or equivalent. ... you can use a cron on another *nix box to hit a script ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Hourly script
    ... send out 200 e-mails every hour until the whole lot is processed ... I am assuming it is PHP and is running on either a remote host ... or your localhost Apache server or equivalent. ... you can use a cron on another *nix box to hit a script ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: internet proxy
    ... Is it possible to create separate shortcuts to IE - one with 'proxy server ... This script gets used when you enable the "Automatically ... connect to the host so no proxy would get used. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I insert a cgi script into Publisher page?
    ... is not where I host my website. ... If your ISP supports cgi and has a form handling program then a form ... You must tell the server what e mail address you want the form results ... any where else you so desire or an auto redirect script with a delay. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: Setting new date with offset in days
    ... run (or host) the script. ... WSH which can run both JScript and WScript. ... Isn't WScript the windows program ... It seems that JavaScript or JScript is best used in a web ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)