Re: [Fwd: porting the RealPlayer]

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:19:07 -0700
Matt Olander <Matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I met with a developer of the Real Player at Linux World. She says
they would *love* to port a native version of the Real player to
FreeBSD. Yay! She even showed me that they have an older FreeBSD dev
environment set up and are ready to start to try compiling it for
release after we get it up to date.

Yay ! Good work :)

We need a couple of FreeBSD experts to assist with
questions/expertise/feedback to make sure this gets finished ;-)
Please send me your name/email off list and I'll reply to her with a
shortlist of who can help them.

Since it's great to volunteer others ;-) maybe netchild@ (cc'ed) has
time for this ?