Re: Fullscreen crashes (solved)

I recompiled x11/nvidia-driver and rebooted, and that fixed it somehow.

  • Re: [SLE] RAID 1 startup ignores disk
    ... Oops, somehow not... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: IPSEC with MAC/MLS support crack
    ... Maybe I should not mention it, but somehow my mac_mls.c looks ... Arne likes "The Others"... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • Re: fstab and LABEL=
    ... Plus I agree with Tim that it would be better if we could be left in ... new package is installed, either on it's own or at the whim of a package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problem with kdvi font rendering after sarge-->etch upgrade
    ... I have no trouble opening these doucments on my ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)