Re: Fullscreen crashes (solved)

I recompiled x11/nvidia-driver and rebooted, and that fixed it somehow.

  • Re: [SLE] RAID 1 startup ignores disk
    ... Oops, somehow not... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: IPSEC with MAC/MLS support crack
    ... Maybe I should not mention it, but somehow my mac_mls.c looks ... Arne likes "The Others"... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • Re: Ousted
    ... South Korean PM played golf....result? ... asked him to resign. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Duplicate disk in a volume group
    ... think this one would not be good because there is still an entry for a GOOD ... Duplicate disk in a volume group ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (AIX-L)