Re: Fullscreen crashes (solved)

I recompiled x11/nvidia-driver and rebooted, and that fixed it somehow.

  • Re: [SLE] RAID 1 startup ignores disk
    ... Oops, somehow not... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: IPSEC with MAC/MLS support crack
    ... Maybe I should not mention it, but somehow my mac_mls.c looks ... Arne likes "The Others"... ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: What will you be hunting with this Fall?
    ... > a rear sight and a slightly prouder front sight than ... > add a forward sling loop and a sling button toward the ... > Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (rec.hunting)
  • RE: FreeBSD on Dell PE850
    ... When I install using the 6.1 disk one I get the error "Add of package ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ... MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [kde-linux] Cant login via kde - hangs when "initializing peripherals"
    ... failsafe term then startkde - no problems ... I can login in under gnome - no problem. ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (KDE)