Re: 6.1 current instabilty on Sun Ultra 40's

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:02:28 -0400
stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't get 6.1 to even compile a new kernel on 2 different Sun
Ultra 40's Anyone have nay reason that it should not work on these machines?

Stan,
as a general rule, telling the list what you did and the (exact) error /
problems you encountered will give better results...

Sorry I can't be of help in this particular issue.

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do.

Warned.