Problem with Portsnap Update
- From: Gerard Seibert <gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:56:06 -0400
I encountered this immediately after running 'portsnap' this moring:
py25-tkinter-2.5_1 > succeeds index (index has 2.4.3_1)
python-2.5 < needs updating (index has 2.4.3,1)
python24-2.4.3_2 < needs updating (index has 2.4.3_3)
'python-2.5' does not even appear to exist in the ports tree.
'py25-tkinter-2.5_1' also seems to have a problem. Is there something
wrong with this mornings portsnap update?
GMail: Home of AOL retreads!
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: atapicam trouble
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with Portsnap Update
- Previous by thread: SATA Raid controller.
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with Portsnap Update