How to mount WebDAV in FreeBSD?

I would like to mount an SSL enabled WebDAV filesystem with FreeBSD as a filesystem.

I can successfully mount WebDAV/ssl with gnomevfs2 using the nautilus2 GUI, but then the filesystem does not seem to be accessible as a mounted filesytem that is known to the BSD kernel (i.e. it doesn't show up via df(1)).

There was the start of a project [[1]] to mount gnomevfs URIs under Linux, but is seems to have died. Maybe I could crib the code if someone has a copy?

The other option seems to be 'sysutils/fusefs-wdfs' but it seems to be very unstable.

Any ideas on what I could look at to solve this

---

[[1]] http://primates.ximian.com/~sandino/gnomevfs-mount

--
<Mark.Evenson@xxxxxx>

"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."