How to mount WebDAV in FreeBSD?

I would like to mount an SSL enabled WebDAV filesystem with FreeBSD as a filesystem.

I can successfully mount WebDAV/ssl with gnomevfs2 using the nautilus2 GUI, but then the filesystem does not seem to be accessible as a mounted filesytem that is known to the BSD kernel (i.e. it doesn't show up via df(1)).

There was the start of a project [[1]] to mount gnomevfs URIs under Linux, but is seems to have died. Maybe I could crib the code if someone has a copy?

The other option seems to be 'sysutils/fusefs-wdfs' but it seems to be very unstable.

Any ideas on what I could look at to solve this

---

[[1]] http://primates.ximian.com/~sandino/gnomevfs-mount

--
<Mark.Evenson@xxxxxx>

"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."

  • sysutils/fusefs-wdfs [was Re: How to mount WebDAV in FreeBSD?]
    ... I can successfully mount WebDAV/ssl with gnomevfs2 using the nautilus2 GUI, but then the filesystem does not seem to be accessible as a mounted filesytem that is known to the BSD kernel ). ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: mount() function problem !
    ... mount() attaches the filesystem specified by source (which is often a device name, ... point within a file system. ... details of the options available for each filesystem type. ... Specifies the journalling mode for file data. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: [autofs] [RFC] Towards a Modern Autofs
    ... >entangling autofs with that work. ... >filesystem it's willing to export. ... >>map is mounted. ... The result is that some users will see mount points ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: UFS Bug: FreeBSD 6.1/6.2/7.0: MOKB-08-11-2006, CVE-2006-5824, MOKB-03
    ... They can simply mount a filesystem with any number of SUID ... root binaries on it and have their way with the box. ... They have physical access to the machine. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: Automove vs Noautomove in BPXPRMxx
    ... read/write filesystem and the executables are in a separate, ... trying to manually mount the filesystem or you have a corrupted mount ... Automove vs Noautomove in BPXPRMxx ... Are you saying you have the same data set name but 2 physically ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)