How to mount WebDAV in FreeBSD?
- From: Mark Evenson <mark.evenson@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:25:29 +0100
I would like to mount an SSL enabled WebDAV filesystem with FreeBSD as a filesystem.
I can successfully mount WebDAV/ssl with gnomevfs2 using the nautilus2 GUI, but then the filesystem does not seem to be accessible as a mounted filesytem that is known to the BSD kernel (i.e. it doesn't show up via df(1)).
There was the start of a project [] to mount gnomevfs URIs under Linux, but is seems to have died. Maybe I could crib the code if someone has a copy?
The other option seems to be 'sysutils/fusefs-wdfs' but it seems to be very unstable.
Any ideas on what I could look at to solve this
"[T]his is not a disentanglement from, but a progressive knotting into."
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: A Sleeping FreeBSD Box.
- Next by Date: Re: freebsd equivelent to the linux ethtool command?
- Previous by thread: A Sleeping FreeBSD Box.
- Next by thread: FreeBSD 6.x on HP c-Class Blade?